1 Headline: Cycle Out Cancer
2 Sub-headline: We Ride so Others May Live
3 Benefits: Explain how we make a difference in this world.
4 Call-to-Action: Links to email, Facebook, Twitter, and other ways to connect us.
5 Features: Include pictures, maps, and desciptions of planned rides.
6 Cancer Survivors: Include quotes from lives we've touched.
7 Website Navigation System
360 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Five reasons you might use a CTA.
- Streamlines the process of someone going from a website visitor to a lead.
- Customers want the next step to be easy to identify.
- Helps convert people in digitial advertising campaigns
Source for 1-3
- Improve click through rate, which in turns improves SEO.
- Tell your website visitors what to do next.
Source for 4-5
Five techniques for drawing attendion to your CTA.
- Have multiple CTA's on a page.
- Use well defined text that makes it clear what the CTA is asking the visitor to do.
- Make it stand out by using strong, distinctive colors.
- Use an image of a person looking back at the user.
- Clearly tell the user what will happen if they click the CTA.